Miss E's Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

This year I have vowed to write more in each blog post, as I generally appear to be a woman of few words via my blog! I absolutely love Miss E, I think she's a hilarious, empowering, and gorgeous woman and I had a blast photographing her and showing her her photos. Having been a woman who walked a path similar to my own, I felt like I could relate to her very easily, and she seemed to absolutely love being in front of the camera, so she was a doll to work with :)

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Make-up by the extremely talented Katt Panic Make-up Artistry

If you'd like to take part in a boudoir session, please email kpphotoblog@gmail.com for more information!

Contact us today for a free boudoir session here!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About