Miss J's Outdoor Boudoir Session, Lethbridge, AB

I know I'm not much for words on my blog, but believe me I'm a big talker! And Miss J and I almost lost track of time because we were gabbing so much! I love getting to know clients, and really developing a new friendship with them! My favourite part of my job is all the wonderful new friends I've made, and how close I've become to all of them! Miss J is no exception :) I hope you guys enjoy another outdoor session, this one was held in the industrial park as there were just far, far too many mosquitos down in Pavan Park. Sometimes it's thinking on the fly that gets you the best shots! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend, cheers!

Hair & Make-up by the lovely Katt Panic

Outdoor Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Outdoor Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Outdoor Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Outdoor Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

Outdoor Boudoir Photography Lethbridge

If you'd like your own boudoir session, I'd love to chat! Contact me at kpphotoblog@gmail.com, or visit my website here for more information! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About