Miss L's Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

Hey guys, I know I have been promising a sneak peek for a little while now, and while this one is just a tiny sneak peek, it gives you a great idea of what the new studio has to offer! 

If you want to see what the studio looks like come down to our Grand Opening Event, Dec 10 from 7-9PM where you can get free mini-makeovers and free mini glam photo sessions! I hope you enjoy this sneak peek, I actually have 7 others I'm going to be sharing soon too! Stay tuned for Miss D, she'll be up next! And because the studio and hair&make-up are finally in the same location, I can now show you guys before & afters! 

Hair & Make-up by the always lovely Katt Panic Makeup Artistry


With the new studio we now have The Panic Room, Katt Panic's hair & make-up room built into the studio, no more trekking across town from hair & make-up to the studio! We also have 4 beautiful large windows that provide gorgeous natural light, so we can take amazing shots like the one above to the right! 



If you've followed my work for a while you'll know I love this old victorian couch, and she came with us to the new studio! 


We've also upgraded our once single sized bed to a lush queen sized memory foam bed, complete with black frame headboard and gorgeous chandelier above! Don't take my word on how gorgeous our new studio is, come to our grand opening Dec 10 and see for yourself!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About