My First Vlog! Plus Miss H's Sneak Peek!!

Hi Everyone!!

Oh my gosh I am so excited to share with you my first vlog (video blog)! Expect more of these on the way, they're so much fun!

I've also got an incredible sneak peek of the BEAUTIFUL Miss H below too! Make sure to check it out! What do you guys think of the hardwood floor, pretty amazing hey!

Also, a big P.S. here - please ignore what sounds like ping pong balls in my video (ha!) it's just the autofocus button on my camera, it's my first vlog so still working out the kinks, will be sure to have it fixed for the next one!


P.P.S. Thank you Youtube for this gorgeous preview of my face, gee thanks!

Hair & Make-up by the insanely talented Katt Panic Makeup Artistry ! Enjoy!

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge AlbertaBoudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta


Boudoir Photography Lethbridge AlbertaBoudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta

Boudoir Photography Lethbridge Alberta

Oohhh I love bridal boudoir!! So gorgeous!

If you'd like more information or to book a session please contact me at kpphotoblog@gmail.com for more information!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About