Miss M's Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

What a great and busy summer it has been at the studio! Yesterday we were in the Whoop-Up Days Parade and we won first place, again! Two years in a row! I am so proud of how much hard work, dedication, time and effort has gone into my business, and I am so proud of all my clients as well, including the gorgeous Miss M, featured today! This was her second session with us, and she rocked it again! 

When a client comes for a second session with me it's such a compliment to me that their first session was amazing, and they want to experience that all over again! Plus every client receives a $50 gift certificate towards their next session, and for every person they refer to us as well, so they could get their next session completely free! How cool! Enjoy the stunning Miss M, with hair & make-up by the incredible Katt Panic Makeup Artistry. :)






Would you like to book a boudoir session for yourself? The holidays are coming and they make an incredible gift! Contact us today at kpphotoblog@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About