Miss H's Bridal Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

This past summer was filled with beautiful, blushing brides and their gorgeous lingerie choices, Miss H was no exception! She looks positively radiant in these images, and she completely owned her boudoir session!! I love the soft and delicate side that these images capture, because Miss H was just purely delightful and such a sweet heart! I really love capturing the true essence of my clients and I feel like this is a great example of capturing that moment, that vulnerable yet playful side of the woman in front of my lens, I just love it. I am so blessed to do this amazing job!! 








Hair & Make-up by Katt Panic Makeup Artistry

Have you ever thought about doing a boudoir session? Contact me today for more details and to start planning your session!
Email at: kpphotoblog@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About