Miss D's Electric Guitar Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

Miss D is a complete sweetheart, just a bubbly kind of gal who really made our day at the studio! She came into her session with positivity and excitement and she brought another level of joy to boudoir! It was such a pleasure to photograph her and get to know her, and I really think that's one of my favourite parts of my job is getting to know each and every client! Everyone has an interesting story, everyone has a past, every single woman that comes to me is looking to embrace their journey as a woman, and I love being able to help them discover how beautiful they are, and how confident they should be! Plus hello, that electric guitar shot, that almost killed me it was so perfect! How lucky am I to get to work with amazing clients, and photograph such fun props! 
Hair & Makeup by the amazing Katt Panic Makeup Artistry!   





Have you ever thought about doing a boudoir session? Contact me today for more details and to start planning your session!
Email at: kpphotoblog@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About