Miss J's Boudoir Session, Lethbridge, AB

Today's sneak peek is all about feeling amazing in your own skin! Miss J rocked her session entirely, and brought such a fun array of lingerie items! I absolutely love her tights, what a beautiful print, and can I just say, oh my gosh that hair!! So gorgeous, so long and luscious, soooo jealous!!! Sometimes a prop you aren't sure is going to work, turns out to be one of your favourite parts of your shoot, just like Miss J's red hat! What a way to add mystery and intrigue to your session, plus include something you love to wear anyways !! I had so much fun photographing this session but it was also bittersweet. This is the last session I will have ever shot in this studio... because I've moved! Stay tuned for some sneak peeks of my new studio space, coming soon!! In the meantime, enjoy the gorgeous Miss J, with hair & make-up by the amaze-balls Katt Panic Makeup Artistry! 







Like what you see? Think that could be you in our studio? Contact me today for more details about booking a session and the amazing secret Christmas promotion we've got going on!
Email at: kpphotoblog@gmail.com  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About