Miss M's Bridal Boudoir Sneak Peek, Lethbridge, AB

Miss M is absolutely stunning and you can see that in her boudoir images!! Okay can I just also say I absolutely love Miss M's hair and spent her entire session wishing it was my hair!  She did her session as a gift to her soon to be hubby, and now that bridal season is over I can finally share all of these incredible shots with you! Plus I love those blue shoes... I think I may just need to get myself a pair! One of the fun perks of being a boudoir photographer (they're all fun perks really lol) is getting to see everyone's outfits! I always get to see the latest lingerie fashion and I do a lot of shopping for myself during my sessions! I own so many shoes because I've had clients recommend them, plus tell me if they're comfortable or not, and where to get them, who wouldn't love that? 

One thing I do say to my client's is to go all out when it comes to your shoes or your outfits, because (and shhh, this is an industry secret)... you can always return them afterwards. If you've always wanted a pair of Jimmy Choo's but could never justify buying them, you can get them for your session, and return them when you're finished... it's a win-win! Anyways, hope you enjoy Miss M's sneak peek!
Hair & make-up by the incredible Katt Panic Makeup Artistry!







Have you ever thought about doing a boudoir session? Contact me today for more details and to start planning your session!
Email at: kpphotoblog@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About