Miss S's Black & White Bridal Boudoir, Lethbridge, AB

Miss S is a truly classy gal and that emanates from these images! I really love detail shots, and it was so much fun to capture the details in her bridal boudoir session! From the veil, to the ring, to the shoes, to the pearls, to the garter... all the pieces that make up a bridal boudoir session were captured here! I also love the mood a black and white edit can give an image, in this case it adds an airiness to the photos and just makes them feel light and bright, perfect for her wedding gift to her honey! I think one of my favourite shots ever is the reflection in the mirror, I love using reflections in images to add another level of mystery to the boudoir session! 
Hair & make-up by the rockstar Katt Panic Makeup Artistry!  







Have you ever thought about doing a boudoir session? Contact me today for more details and to start planning your session!
Email at: kpphotoblog@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About