Miss C's Boudoir | Boudoir Studio Lethbridge Alberta

I love Mondays. And today, for the first time ever in my life, I met another person who also loves Mondays! I love how they're a reset from the weekend, a fresh week, a fresh working morning, a fresh day! I remember growing up, people would say they hated Mondays and I never understood why -  I always thought of them as another opportunity to wake up and do the thing you loved to do (because when I was a kid I really thought everyone did a job they loved to do). I love Mondays because they're a chance to come up with new ideas for my boudoir clients, an opportunity to improve from the week before, and even better - they mean that I just may get to talk to new women, new clients, who are just considering doing a boudoir session. They know it will change their lives, but they're just realizing how much! So on this Monday I am so happy to be able to share with you the thing I love the most: my fabulous clients! Please enjoy Miss C's sneak peek :)

Hair & Make-up by Faces Lash & Beauty Studio






If you'd like to explore the possibility of having a boudoir session, please contact me today at kpphotoblog@gmail.com for more information!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About