Miss A's Sweet & Strong Boudoir | Lethbridge Boudoir Studio

My favourite quote from Miss A when she called to book her boudoir session, "I'm kind of strong and muscular, I hope that's okay!" GIRL, of course it's okay! I truly believe women of all shapes & all sizes & all builds are beautiful, and Miss A is a shining example of that! She was seriously one of the sweetest people I have ever met, with the nicest disposition and a heart made of gold, but believe me when I say this girl could kick your butt and not even batt an eyelash! Go check out my Facebook page to take a sneak peek at her boudoir video!

Big thank you to Kyla Azia of Union Salon for the beautiful hair & make-up! Enjoy!







Ready to book your boudoir session? Contact me today for more details!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

About