Miss J's Boudoir | Boudoir Studio Lethbridge Alberta

Hey Ladies! Sorry it's been so quiet around here, I've just been so busy in the studio that I haven't been able to post on the blog in a while! You can always keep up with all the action over at my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/katiepaharaphotographyboudoir - I'm always posting new & exciting things to my page! I know it's been FOREVER since you've seen a sneak peek, I bet you're so excited to see how things are going in the new studio space! 

Well I've got a lovely sneak peek up today of the gorgeous Miss J! I'm considering switching up my sneak peeks to include a video instead of writing out my blog posts - what do you think? Leave a comment or send me an email if you'd prefer to see video as opposed to reading my blog! Huge thank you to the amazing Chelsey Auer for this gorgeous hair & make-up! Enjoy!








Hope you enjoyed this sneak peek! Considering doing your own session? Contact me today for more details! 


2 comments:

  1. I never do blog comments but I just had to say I am so excited to see a new one of your blog posts! I have read them all and they really inspire me. I am going to book a session with you when I hit my weight loss goal, only 17 more lbs to go. Your studio looks great btw!

    I think video sneak peeks are a great idea... as long as they aren't slideshow-style videos that scroll through still photos like at a wedding, those are unbearable to sit through lol.

    Maybe posts with sneak peek video in-session followed by finished photos of that session would be fun, kinda like a multimedia before-and-after? Although honestly I love your sneak peek posts as-is. Hope that helps hun!

    And also I just wanted to give a heartfelt thank you for sharing the beautiful confidence-building art you create. And I'm sure I'm not the only one struggling with self-image issues that finds solice and hope in your blog posts. It really almost feels as if the bravery of these women becomes my own. Your work here has made a genuinely substantial positive difference in this young mother's life. Thank you, Katie! Can't wait to see more of your inspiring work on here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha, thank you for the wonderful ideas! And your incredibly kind words. I am so touched & moved by them, and I'm so glad to know that what I do has made an impact on your life. I truly believe every single woman deserves love from herself above all else, and I am so grateful that these posts have helped you to realize that in your own life. As a mom, you show your kids what unconditional love is every single day, and I see it time and time again that doing a boudoir session helps you to show unconditional love to yourself. I look forward to having you in my studio, so you can experience this first hand :)

    Cheers! Katie

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll

About